Thursday, January 29, 2009

Target Trip

I love Target!!!


Sarah, Israel, Me, and Emma had to go to get a baby shower present, finally my last baby shower out of three this month. While there, I scored the cutest pair of shoes (well really two, however husband would not be fond of me coming home of two pairs of shoes for a 7 month old girl) Here is the pair that I bought.

And here is the pair that I will be going back to get when spring is near..

I have to say that I am always so proud of my restraint because I fall in love with everything in there, except for well the woman's clothes. I went into their section and was just not impressed with what they had out. I don't know maybe its the fact that I am unhappy with my post pregnancy body and I am forced back to the plus size section of the store(yes I said plus size). You know the section, the one that has the small corner of the store hiding next to the changing rooms, intermixed with the maternity clothes (how shameful). I am hoping that I am not wandering for too long over in that side of the store, we shall see though! Over all it was a good day though!

No comments:

Post a Comment