Saturday, January 10, 2009

Oh yeah, I'm a college student!

I really am! And sometimes I forget that! I am taking one online class and three distance learning classes! So, basically I work at my own pace and just make sure things get done by the da ythey are due! Well, since I am not in class everyday I tend to neglect my homework. Sometimes, I plain forget about it! I mean really, its not much of a change from when my butt actually occupied a seat in class- I was still a procrastinator- now I am just now being lazy! Or I dunno maybe I have an exuse! A 7 month old daugther who is in to everything already? I am so thankful that something exsists that makes it possible for people like to me to get their degree, but it is not my preferred method of learning! I like being in class. Being in class is where I scored the points! I have to admit Profs loved me. I talked, and I asked questions, I had no problem public speaking. Its the whole writing taking test things that I didn't perfect! And well, that all these classes consist of. I don't think I am failing, well statics is a bust- but I have a plan of action for that! However, my other classes I should get A's no problem!

Well, speaking of my procrastination ..I have a 10 page paper due in a week- and I have no even started the research that goes into it yet! Go me!! I'm off to find out more about Sharon Creech!

No comments:

Post a Comment