Tuesday, January 13, 2009

7 blissfull months with Emma.

Today, was rough! emma decided not stay in her regular routine for some reason. She got up at 9am..and didn't take a nap until 3! And she was in EVERYTHING! Suffice it to say I got nothing done today! By the time Husband got home Emma was all his for the night! Then, after a bottle and our normal bedtime routine she was down for the count. Or so we thought!! She woke up two hours later! and stayed awake for another two! And although I was frustrated, as she was finally getting ready to go back to sleep, laying on my chest with her blankie and new friend miss bunny..tears welled up in my eyes! How thankful I am to have this little girl in my life! She truly is a blessing!! I am enjoying every min with her! So, in celebration of my beautiful blessing I thought I would share some of my favorite moments with her over the last 7 months!! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment