Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hello

~~~~~~> pointing over to the side bar where it says followers 0!! That kind of makes me said, so if you read this for any reason, whether I know you or not! you should officially follow! :)


I haven't written much this week because I lead a very boring existence and not much has been going on! I am still working on being a college student (not doing a good job-hence the fact that I am here now). Got a lot of cleaning done today, my house looks presentable and that is always good! Well, except for our bedroom! But then again our bedroom is barley ever in acceptable show to visitors state! Oh one exciting thing: one of my closest friends Sarah is back!! Wohoo!! She just spent the last year of her life in Korea with her Solider husband. Now she is home and I have someone to hang out with, well until they head to their next base!

You know, I think I may have something serious and interesting to talk about, but I think it deserves it own post.....

2 comments:

  1. ummm, where is the "serious and interesting" post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh, do you see it now?? The one talking about me going back to work? I guess that might not be all that serious or interesting :)

    ReplyDelete