Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ready to join the workforce again!

Well, if you glance over at Emma's ticker today it says she is 7 months old! Holy crap! where did the last 7 months go? She is now more than half way to celebrating her first birthday. With that being said I am ready to go back to working! These last 7 months have flown by, but also has creeped by on the days where I have nothing to do, but sit at home. I have always known that I wouldn't stay home the whole time my kid(s) are small. So, now I am really starting to feel like I am ready for it! I am holding out though..hopefully by the fall my BA will FINALLY be done. I know that my old place of work will have an opening next year, so we will see what happens. We are so blessed that we have been able to afford our current situation. I hate to give it up, and kind of feel bad that any other children probably won't get to spend as much time with me as Emma has, but it will all work out!

Anyways, Emma is currently sleeping in front of me in her car seat. I am pretty sure she is teething. And a side effect of the teething is a running nose, which in turn leads to a refusal to sleep laying down! Hence, the carseat sitting in front of the couch. We did this last night as well. I would much rather be sleeping next to my husband and my own bed- but this is what comes with being a mother. And even though I do feel like I want to go back to work, nothing could take the fact that I am a mother away from me! A mother is the best job title by far!

No comments:

Post a Comment