Friday, January 16, 2009

One of those days!!

Today is one of those days!!



You know! The kind of day when all you want to do is through some sweat pants on, go into the bedroom with M&Ms and your laptop and escape! LOL. Actually, that this what I did this evening! As husband was giving Emma her last bottle of the night, I decided that I was done for the night as well!!
Emma's nap schedule is all of- therefore mommy got nothing done today! I have a paper due on Sunday, and I have not started it! Dishes got put away, but none were cleaned, toys have no been put away tonight, I did not make my hair appointment, or dentist appointment. To say the least I am feeling a little overwhelmed! It seems as though, being a mommy, wife, yg leader, my volunteering job for the pregnancy center, and full time college student is a little much! Have I mentioned that I am not good at saying "no" I suppose I need to figure out what I should I give up!
Well, thanks for letting me vent! I am sure I will come back with some more uplifting stuff later!

No comments:

Post a Comment