Sunday, January 25, 2009

Recalls, dressers, Emma's Room!



Emma's crib has been recalled......


Husband's comment when I found out..."What the one she has never used before?" Yeah smart mouth that one! Maybe its good she hasn't been in it!!Well, really not to whole crib just the support brackets for the mattress board. So anyways, what I need to figure out is do I want to go through the hassle of getting the model number (which I am not sure we have anymore) and the date of purchase? Or do I want to let Husband's Dad who is an engineer design and make brackets for the mattress board? Well, considering that we didn't buy it, it was purchased online, and it was bought over a year ago. I think I will be putting my Daughther's safety into her Grandfather's hands! Although, I have to admit he is handy and has designed and built many things!

The other thing is, my dear friend Sarah let us use her changing table while she was out of the country, which has been a great blessing. However, she is now back and expecting a new baby! So, I need to replace that! I am thinking I will get a dresser that has room for a changing pad on top that way she can use it when she is older. But, the one that matches her crib cost $219. Which I suppose isn't bad- but the crib didn't even cost that much! Here is a pic..





So, I will probably spending the next couple of weeks before we give the changing table back looking in second hand shops and craigslist.com looking for something that will work! If we have to we will buy this one, but if you know me I am all about finding a good deal!

I was upstairs today for a little while trying to get the office organized and take the remainder of the stuff that we stored in there while painting the office out, and thought to myself I think I am ready for her to be up here! Finally, after almost eight months! :)


Since we are talking about Emma's room I thought I would add some pics, There are def more impressive ones out there, but I am pretty fond of it:







No comments:

Post a Comment