Monday, January 12, 2009

"Jesus Bring the Rain"

Bring the rain is the name of a blog that I finally sat down and read today! For awhile now my friend has been telling me all about it! She told me about the woman's struggle with losing her baby, and having living through the process. I do not in summarizing it, do it justice! You must go read it yourself!

www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com


The reason why I am raving about this blog, is because I truly am in awe of this woman's faith! If you read her story you will know why! To me, she belongs in the "Hall of Faith" that's what many call the Chapter in Hebrews that talks about the great people of faith! After the devastating loss of her Daughter, she lives life. Although, as I am sure she would be the first to point out, not perfectly, but to the best of her abilities- all because of the Glory of God! She, along with her family have taken something that the rest of the world would deem tragic, and celebrated! Yes, they think it is sad and are of course hurt, and still cry at the loss of their daughter. They however; rejoice in the fact that their little baby Daughter, and sister is in heaven now. Her little body completely healed!

Just in the hour I spent bawling over the story, pictures, and videos(and the subsequent hours I spent loving on Emma). I learned something: I learned that indeed every moment given with somebody on this earth is to be cherished!! Not to take any time with my little girl granted! Hence, the hours I spent loving on Emma that I alluded to already! She definitely making "beauty from ashes."

No comments:

Post a Comment