Friday, January 30, 2009

Lets put my life into perspective

I have mentioned the Bring the rain blog, and we are still praying for baby Harper (who is doing great by the way). I just keep stumbling across stories of loss of babies that are so heart wrenching!! It really puts my life into perspective. Tonight, I was reading through another blog of a brave mother what delivered her son at 36 weeks knowing he the probability of him living outside the womb was slim. Little Issac was born on October 7th, and was alive for a short 16 mins....

Fast forward today! Emma has been alittle sick this week, not sleeping well at night! So, we've been up every morning to see Daddy off to work. Along with not sleeping well she has just been a lot more clingy! By about 12pm I had had it!! I just wanted her to take a nap and play be herself for awhile! I called husband in a bad mood! She finally naps, and I nap. She wakes up, Daddy is home and I am trying to get ready to go. And she is crying because all she wants as I am in the bathroom trying to do my hair and make up is to see me. So, when I walked out the door as Husband was holding a yelling and screaming baby- I sighed a big sigh of relief.

Okay, so I know theses are normal feelings for any mother, so I am not trying to discount that. However, this is in fact what I had been praying for! This is what it means to be a mommy! Many parents who have longed so long for a baby- would love to be in my situation. So, before I finally go to bed tonight- I plan on scooping my baby in my arms and giving her a kiss!! I told myself after the Chemical Pregnancy in December that I would savor every moment with my daughter and sometimes I just need to be reminded of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment