Saturday, January 17, 2009

New car seats and The Grand Buffet!

We decided that Emma was ready for her new big girl car seat! She looked kinda big sitting in her infant one! So, we slipped her in it on our trip to dinner and grocery shopping! She cried the whole way there!! Also, on the way home she cried (until she fell asleep). How sad!! She hates her car seat! I am tempted just to put her back in the infant one!! Technically she has two more pounds to go until she has reached the limit! I brought the camera to take pictures of the momentous occasion-but decided that a crying baby picture was not what I was going for! I will stick the camera in the diaper bag tomorrow morning on the way to church and see how it goes!

Also, occasionally before we go grocery shopping husband and I go to The Grand Buffet for dinner! We love that place! And the waitress there loves Emma! Whenever we go in there she instantly gets a crowd around her! They are pinching her cheeks, giving her five, and our waitress tonight even gave her a fortune cookie! LoL! So, today was a pretty good day! I will add some pics of emma in her car seat tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment