Monday, March 30, 2009

Inspiration

Have you ever heard a song that you identify with? You hear the words and and it ministers to you, or just really touches you? I have been a bit of a music junky since a teenager! At first because it was the cool thing however, I grew to love playing and listening to music. So, when I am going through different times in my life there are songs that I idenitfy with! A song by Chris Tomlin "I Will Rise" has really hit home for me. I heard the song probably two weeks after Katya died! And you know what was interesting? As soon as I heard it- it just hit home for me I sang it, it became my heart's song. However, I am not sure I really believed all the words yet...Or maybe it wasn't the words so much as what the words stood for.....I kept asking myself if I really believe all this stuff that I have been proffessing to in the last 12 years..This song help me realize that I do, albeit a little modified but, my general core of beliefs are still there...and thats what I needed to come realize. Enjoy the song!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvrBQL8swLI&feature=player_embedded here is a link....hopefully it works! If not, I am working on how to get a youtube video in here....not sure yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment