Thursday, March 12, 2009

I don't want to, you can't make me do it!

I think I have to go back to work. Boo!

I left work mid April last year in order to prepare for Emma, I had every intention of going back but, apparently the school had other plans. At the time we were great! After working for awhile the paycheck that I brought it was just adding some cushion to our account! It was the first time in our whole marriage we were on the upswing! Well, now almost a year of not working I think it has caught up with us. Husband thinks we can get by and that it is not a necessity! We just have to cut somethings, which I am afraid I think might be Internet. I think though, I would feel better if I was bringing some income in! The hard part is breaking even when it comes to childcare!

I have thought about going a couple of different routes: I could Sell Mary Kay apparently some people do really well in that! My friend Naomi sells, and I could join her team. Not sure how I would do at it though.
I could bring a child into my house and watch him/her. My house is small though, not a lot of room to run around. We do have a big yard but, no outside toys. However, I am thinking that having just one kid would make it easy for us to go to the park, and do fun things as well.
Then finally, I can find some job working outside of the home I could either go down the retail route where I know I could find a job, or look for something profession. Nothing huge, since me degree is not finished I don't have a lot of hope bringing in more than 30,000 if that! I am thinking something like medical receptionist. If I work retail, I would probably bring home after daycare and taxes 130 a week. However, if I go for a receptionist job, I might be able to pull out a little more than that a week. Grr, this is so frustrating! I joke with my mom that she should stop working and make her job taking care of Emma lol!

Well, my crappy night has gotten better now that I just saw Doug Ross back on ER tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment