Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I need to get my butt in gear!

A few months back I wrote a post about how I am furious with my baby fat, the one that just has not melted away yet! Well, its jut getting bad! I look terrible. Weight wise I am still below my highest weight. However, there are still post pregnancy pounds that need to disappear. Not to mention everything just fits me differently! I knew pregnancy does a number on your body- but wow! And now one of my friends is almost down to where she was before her pregnancy and she looks GREAT! And her soon is only 6 months old.

And I know it is my fault! I am trying not just to blame the pregnancy or the fact that I only got to bf for six weeks (which really helps ladies lose weight). I know that I have not gotten my eating under control and I also need to get back to exercising. So I have popped my dance video back in a couple of times. Also, Naomi and I have started are walks again. We did three miles yesterday- and again today. However, walking outside is hit and miss until the weather is for sure warm enough to bring our kids out in. So, yeah eating and exercising are going to be my focus for the spring (along with getting a job). Will you guys keep me in check? Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment