Friday, March 13, 2009

Phew....

Tonight was our first night bringing our friend Chad a meal. For the last two weeks my biggest worry would be that as soon as we walked into the house and see Chad and the kids and not have Katya welcome us, I would just lose it. I did well! I didn't break down. I sat and held Jackson (3 weeks old now) for a half an hour. We had a laid back conversation, and didn't want to stay long. It was nice to see Chad and actually get to meet Jackson. One of the reasons why I held on so tight to him is for two reasons. One was b/c in some small way its still a connection to Katya, also because he doesn't have a mommy to love on him- I wanted to do that for a little while! Well, this short tonight but, we are heading to bed! Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment