Saturday, April 4, 2009

As the world turns....

Emma gets older!


Emma will offically be 1o months old next week. On wed we bring her in for her developmental appointment. I guess they will be seeing where she is in her fine motoral and gross motor skills. They will be assessing the milestones she has achieved so far. For some reason I feel some pressure in bringing her in. I was so excitied to have her start standing on her own at the beginning of 9 months however, she has now decided that she doesn't want to do that on her own! She is a stubborn little lady.

She is starting to babble a lot more, I can't wait to hear start talking. We are starting to give her more table foods lately. This week she has gotten cheese sticks, and pancakes. We figured that since she has two teeth on the bottom and the other two in the front top coming it..its time to move her from just eating purred to chucky things. This is scary as an over protective mommy but, I will get over it!

We are also starting to plan her birthday party...I can't wait. I just can't believe my little girl is going to be a year old in just 64 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment