Thursday, April 9, 2009

I will update!

Okay, its been a couple of days! I suppose my life is so boring that I feel like nobody wants to read about it lol. I have however, been reading about other people's lives in blogs. For the last couple weeks now I have been entrenched in this blog http://mycharmingkids.net Please pray for Stellan he is a sick baby boy. But, in all of this his family stands firm on God!

So a quick update on Emma. She had her 10 month appointment on Tuesday. I am proud to report that she is advanced in all areas tested! I am not sure if that means a lot in the whole grand scheme of things but, she mad Mommy proud. Now, we are working on table foods. As most of you know I am a paranoid mommy(case and point Emma still has not slept a night upstairs in her own room!) well, anyways I have be Leary to give her stuff other than baby food. However, it was suggested that we get right on it! So far, she loves cheese, bread, pancakes, and the little veggie sticks that Gerber makes. Okay, so I should be giving her a lot more..I am just all out of ideas. Really she can have anything that can be easily mashed in her mouth! We will be working on this.

Also, we are going to start transitioning from bottles to just sippy cups, and going from formula to whole milk. Probably in a month from now we will work on getting ready of the pacifier. We will see how easy that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment