Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sleeping

Is not really happening for mommy these days!


thats because Emma has gotten again to a routine of screaming until I pick her up! This is the problem I did a couple of times because she was teething and she was in pain. Well, now she just wants her mom to hold her every night sometimes more than once. I am fine with letting her cry it out but, Daddy on the other hand can't sleep when she does that! I am tempted to say suck it up buddy!

Last night I did do it differently, I just held her until she fell asleep, before I was bringing her in bed with me. So, that means I am staying awake until she is back to sleep for good. Most times I will put her down and she will wake up five mins later..So, we do it again until she is out for good! I hope this changes soon this mommy is tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment