Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lets get caught up!

First off, we posted our blog addys on MB website today, so if you are here from MB today welcome! Enjoy and feel free to follow Emma, me , and my DH on our journey of life together!


So, it has been awhile. Lets talk about Emma for a minute! She is 10 1/2 months old. She is standing on her own, taking some cautious steps here and there. Last week she came back from my mom's house saying "uh-oh" when she drops something and "boo" when we play peek-a-boo. She has five teeth all coming in at the same time so suffice it to say she has been a little "moody." I love her all the same though! She is getting closer and closer to her one year b-day and I can't believe it! This has been the fastest year of my life! As I look back over the months I am sad to know that my baby is more a toddler now! However, I am so excited for the new phase in our life! It is fun seeing her do new things!

It has been a rough couple of months for me, because of that I took a incomplete in my classes and will only be doing one at a time from now on. I have entertained the thought of going back to work full time but, I have not found anything that really excites me! So, for now I will be selling Mary Kay makeup. I am excited to see if I will do well, and more excited about all the free, and half off products that I get! Well, I think that is it for now. Once Emma goes to sleep tonight I will post some pics from the last month or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment