Saturday, February 28, 2009

"This is all that I can say right now"

The first song that you hear when you come to my blog is by David Crowder Band and its called "This is all that I can say right now" It seems to sum up how I am feeling right now! Its scrolling over on the side bar if you want to look at it, or click on the link under it and it will give you the whole song lyrics. Right now I want to focus on two verses one:

And didn't You see me cry'n?And didn't You hear me call Your name?
Wasn't it You I gave my heart to?
I wish You'd remember Where you sat it down
So these pretty much this is how I am feeling right now...I feel like He didn't hear me! Katya had well over hundreds of people praying for her on the day that she passed including myself and for some reason God decided not to intervene! Its a dark place I feel and I think also that her husband feels the same way- worse though! Well, there is another verse in the song, this is where I am hoping that I end up and everybody who is mourning her death ends up:
I didn't notice You were standing here
I didn't know that that was You holding me
I didn't notice You were cry'n too
I didn't know that That was You washing my feet
I am hoping when we all move on from this we notice that God was there the whole time, he was crying too and comforting! I am not there yet and I doubt Chad is either. I pray that I get pass this doubt and move on to the next verse!

1 comment: