Saturday, February 14, 2009

Second hand shops and good deals!

So today husband, Emma, and I went out looking for some deals. We are still on the hunt for the perfect dresser for Emma's room, and we are now looking for jogging strollers. So we made our rounds at all the second hand shops and didn't find a stroller or a dresser. But I found one shop called Classy Kids! They had awesome clothes. I got 5 things! I got a spring jacket for Emma more like a fleeced with some lining in it! It will be great for those days that are 30s -50s but there is a cold wind! We also got an old navy pull over fleece, another old navy hoodie so cute! Old Navy jeans, and cute denim skirt. I paid 15 bucks for all of that! they all are in great condition.

Husband was patient with me because I have been on a shopping spree for Emma lately. She is now in 12m clothes for the most part(because of her length)! And all the 12m clothes that we have for her are summer stuff! I went to Kohls yesterday and got some things for Emma there as well! There is an extra 25% off all of their clearance stuff! I am going to have to take some pictures and show off our outfits from our trip!

She has more than enough clothes! Now we to find a jogging stroller and dresser!

No comments:

Post a Comment