Monday, December 22, 2008

Starting over

I'm starting over in many ways..I started my blog all over again to introduce to the world that I was pregnant again. So the new intent of this blog was to document the adventures of pregnancy and the road to having two kids under two. But....

Chemical pregnancy happened! I had a very faint but very postive home pregnancy tests. However, I started spotting went to the hospital and got a blood test and my hormone levels were next to nothing. I would have just thought AF had arrived late and extra nasty this month..but I knew in my heart of hearts that I was pregnant so I testeded a day after AF was due. The lesson I learned? a couple: first although I have cherished every min of the last six months and two weeks of Emma's life- I need to not take any mintue of her milestones, her temper tantrums, and her poopy diapers for granted! I have been blessed with Emma. And thats after I was told that it was going to be difficult to carry her in the first place. The second lesson? I am no longer going to take a hpt one day after a missed period! With Emma I waited two weeks...thats what I am doing from now on!

So are we going to be trying for a second one? We will just see what happens! Right now I am thinking a puppy will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment