Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Growing so fast!

Emma will be 7 months old in the next week! I can't believe how fast she is growing! Having a baby has truly made life go by so fast! She is pulling herself up, and moving holding on to things. My mom got Emma a walker for Christmas. Its a stroller, that she can play with, sitting or standing. The video below is of her walking with the stroller. She takes a big fall at the end, but she is okay :) She is taking many big falls lately. kind of scary, sometimes I want to put a helment on her just to save her little head from more bumps :)

On the sleeping front, Emma has been sleeping through the night again (finally). No more slumber parties in my bed! I think the next step is to get her in her own room. We, will see what happens! On one hand I am ready for her to be out of our room and that includes all of her clothes and her pack and play! However, it is much eaiser to have her in our room. I guess there is a little seperation anxiety on my end as well. She has been sleeping no more than a couple of feet away from me since the night she was born! Its hard to think of her being in another room. Husband on the other hand is more than ready for her to be out of our room. We will see what happens in the coming weeks! In all reality if she is going to be in her room...I have to get my butt in gear and clean it out! We painted the office, and moved everything that was in there into Emma's room. So that mess is awaiting me!


I tried to add a video, it was taking too long! I will try again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment