Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year?

I guess???


Husband is sleeping, he turned in at 10pm. Of course Emma is sleeping, and I am sitting on the couch watching Sex and the City Re-runs! happy freaking New years! And to top it off, we have no freaking alchol in the house! Don't get me wrong, today was good! Husband took the day off, we dropped Emma off at Rowgrandma's house and we were off to the movies! We saw Marley and Me-good move although I think the book is better. Then, we had giftcards to applebees so we went there for dinner! After that we went to starbucks for coffee! It was an early night! We picked Emma up at 5:30. I was hoping the night wouldn't end at just that however, it did! Seriously, I am 24 years old- and I am sitting by myself in a quiet house on NYE! I am not pg, I am not Breastfeeding- I can actually drink! I can actually go and have fun! But apparently, that is not what kind of people we are! Well, heres to 2009! Lets see what happens this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment