Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lots and lots....

There are many things I feel like venting about..bear with me, as this may be long and sometimes incomprehensible.


first....baby weight. Why are you still sticking around? and why are you multiplying? Seriously! I was so proud when before conceving Emma I was a whole 30lbs lighter. And although I was estatic t0 learn that I was pg, I was concerned about gaining all that weight back. I had a pretty moderate weight gain, basically gained back everything I had lost! After Emma came along Ifelt good about myself; I had lost 20 of those pounds so eaisly! But, then got stuck at the last 10 pounds. However, that 10lbs has multiplied itself. I am now afraid to see what I am up at! I just want to get down to where I was before Emma came along! Go away, go away, go away!

Second, expensive items on baby registries. I have three baby showers to go to this month, and I love going to them and blessings the soon to be mothers!! I really love giving things to people! However, of course I give within my means! So I was looking at a baby registry...and its for a young couple that are in their first year of marriage and don't have a lot of money. And they have registered for the most expensive things! My thoughts are....if you can't afford to buy if it's not bought off your registry why put it on? I don't know maybe its just me? But I know when we put our registry together we got things that were affordabe but still nice! Now, there are exceptions to this rule..you pick the top of the line bottles- thats okay- however a crib that is $400 dollare when I know for a fact you can get one for $200 cheapier at another store! Or the stroller car seat combos- for almost $300 bucks when you can get the same things for like $160! I am all about nice things but, I am all about getting nice things at good prices!

Thirdly, and probably lastly. Yes husband I don't like spiders! and yes it is your job to kill them! and to not get upset when I ask you to! I don't care if you think it is stupid. Kill the darn spider and get on with it! If you get sick of having to run to my aid when I see one, then get your play clothes on, go underneath the house and set a bomb off! Kill them all at once! Geesh! Or buy me a newer house- preferby one that is not soon going to be celebrating its 200th birthday!

Now, as I sit next to my crying daughter in her bed...its time to spend night two breaking outr terrible sleeping habit, once again send prayers my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment