Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I have been a bad, bad blogger!

Yes, I took the summer off from blogging. Why? just because we got busy. I did my blogging at night time, and this summer trying to get through the 1st and 2nd trimester of pregnancy and chasing a toddler around...I needed my rest! So, at last I am back! Why you ask? I found that writing, has been theraputic for me. I need the outlet. I only have two follwers, but I really don't do it for you guys(sorry). REally, its for me. I think I might tell more of my family about the blog to stay updated with the latestest on Emma and baby #2, but they will have to deal with my thoughts on certain things as well.

So, over the next week or so you will see, summary of summer in pics, a new layout and hopefully header, and deep insists from me. Just somethings that I have been thinking about over the summer time. Good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment